I’m completely amped to help you shatter any limits that are holding you back from becoming a Remarkable Entrepreneur – and building a fantastic company so you get to live the life of your dreams.
So…I’ve written down 44 of my BEST ideas and insights learned from over 15 years with many of the SMARTEST entrepreneurs in the world and as founder of The Remarkable Entrepreneur SuperConference.
Read them + SHARE them with your team and then live them. Hope they really help you win:
THE 44 MASTER MOVES OF REMARKABLE ENTREPRENEURS
By Robin Sharma
1. They get that the #1 way to build a global brand is one customer at a time.
2. They obsess around having an impact vs. growing their income (and so their income soars).
3. They listen more than they speak. And they deliver more than they promise.
4. They use their most valuable hours to do their most valuable work (don’t check email first thing in the morning).
5. They get that you can’t have an A-level company if you hire B-level people.
6. They are deeply aware that jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to Mastery. And so they fearlessly pour their Genius into the world.
7. They understand that what the amateur calls genius, the professional calls practice.
8. They are fanatics around building a systems-driven company. Everything has a system built around it. This ensures consistently fantastic results. And allows the entrepreneur to take extraordinary amounts of time off. [I’ve recorded a powerful training video that will show you how to really grow an ultra-successful company while you live a much better life. It’s called “The Napa Valley Adventure”. Watch it now: http://theremarkableentrepreneur.com/napavalleyadventure]
9. They trust their vision when everyone else is doubting their vision.
10. They provoke their teammates to do work they never imagined they could do.
11. They know that good enough just isn’t good enough. Outright perfection is their ideal.
12. They have discovered that extra hard work is Success’ true best friend.
13. They use flight time to get ahead and review their plans vs. playing Angry Birds and watching bad movies.
14. They get that progress often shows up in failure’s clothing.
15. They invest deeply in their education and development knowing that the fastest way to double your net worth is to triple your rate of learning.
16. They focus on value versus cost.
17. They hold themselves to performance + ethical standards higher than anyone could ever expect of them.
18. They make the time to think, plan and prepare – understanding that clarity breeds mastery. And there’s no point in brilliantly executing the wrong things.
19. They get that their 3 most valuable assets are their mental focus, physical energy and internal creativity. And so they protect them ferociously.
20. They are “Apple-like” in their willingness to think differently and ensure their products leave customers breathless.
21. They stick to their convictions – especially in the face of criticism.
22. They relentlessly stay true to their clearly articulated vision – even when confronted with the most heartbreaking of obstruction.
23. They adore the mantra: “How may I best serve the most people?”
24. They challenge the way they worked yesterday for the sake of even bigger work tomorrow.
25. They get that either you disrupt the status quo in your industry (and within your life), or you will be disrupted. And it will hurt.
26. They spend their days doing real work versus fake work. And getting important things done versus being really busy being busy.
27. They know that if they’re not frightened a lot they’re not achieving a lot.
28. They appreciate that Leadership’s no longer about ensuring compliance but inspiring connections, being of service and getting great things done.
29. They work hard to craft a high-performance culture, understanding that the culture of the organization stages the performance of its people.
30. They are more fascinated in building a company that will endure the generations than an enterprise that is hot for a few quarters. Iconic is their obsession.
31. They get that failure is the foundation of innovation.
32. They are acutely aware that the winning formula that made their company successful just might be the one that makes their company obsolete. And so they break what works. And stay foolish and hungry.
33. They deliver results versus voice rationalizations.
34. They view angry customers as breathtakingly great opportunities to create fanatical fans.
35. They know that if people are not laughing at your 24 Month Magnificent Obsession (More on that and all these ideas at The Remarkable Entrepreneur SuperConference 2012 in Toronto, Canada June 2+3 – see below for details to grab a seat while you can – I really want to help you win this year!), you have the wrong vision.
36. They perceive connections with their community as the main aim of commerce.
37. They are devoted to getting into their absolute best physical condition. They have zero desire to be the richest people in the graveyard.
38. They understand that the greatest gift you can give a teammate (or a customer or your child) is the gift of your undivided attention.
39. They know that logic is the dream killer. Instead, they trust instinct, creativity and passion to lead them to where they need to go.
40. They have learned that few things feel better than the pride you’ll feel on a job beautifully done.
41. They are good at starting things. And even better at finishing them.
42. They get that confidence grows via the doing of difficult things. And so they pursue discomfort.
43. They identify themselves as virtuosos. Best in World is the only place they play.
44. They bravely donate their lives to a cause larger than themselves. And – in this way – transform the world through their presence.
If you’re ready to make these master moves a part of the way you work and are set to unleash the potential of your business, you definitely want to attend The Remarkable Entrepreneur SuperConference 2012, widely considered one of the most valuable and game-changing training events for business builders in the world. I’ll teach you everything I know about growing your business in these volatile times and my method to double your sales in 24 months or less – while taking a lot more time off.
Click here for details and to grab your seat at the special Early Bird price before it goes up: http://www.theremarkableentrepreneur.com/
I’ll see you at the SuperConference.
P.S. If you’re looking for a way to take your business to a completely new level this year then you’ll want to register for this year’s Remarkable Entrepreneur SuperConference. For more details and to save over $2500 on your seat click here:
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.